Monday, April 30, 2012

The Bluffs

I'm thinking of getting some sights out of the way.

I like the bluffs. I've seen larger bluffs and played on larger bluffs and climbed up and slid down and enjoyed a great day.

These aren't those bluffs.


These seem to be really only regulated, probably due to erosion. But bluffs are cool, and these urban bluffs might be the most citified ones in the Southland.

Viewable along the bike trail on the beach, if you head south from the Queen Mary area entrance of the trail, there will be this formation in the bluffs before you get these signs:


The mural painted on the unused base of a building is vibrant and beautiful. I'd love to climb up it, but most days I casually ride by there are folks stationed there, and I usually have stuff to do in Belmont.

Go figure...

No comments:

Post a Comment