Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Signal Hill

Oh boy, of all the things, might as well start with a discussion of the spot where the background picture was taken.

I take as many visitors as we get (not too many) up to Signal Hill for nice views of our city. Here are a few fine folks that don't live in Long Beach but who have, obviously, enjoyed a view from the Hill:




Such an easy place to take people.

Also, an easy place to check out the pyramid:


So, this is how I'm really starting this blog, with pictures that only mean something to me, those folks in them, and the people who know them/us. But I do know a thing or two about Long Beach...well, maybe that's an exaggeration, but I do want to talk about things that may matter a little to those of us who live in the International City.

No comments:

Post a Comment